Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 5, Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Show

Pat and Mr. Pippin are back!

Pat Creighton has sold my art for more than 17 years - she works for me 3 days a week at the outdoor art show each year and saves me a little vacation time at the law firm where I work 30 hours a week. Mr. Pippin comes with her each day, and he's a big hit with the other artists and customers alike. Flash those soulful big brown eyes and sell my art, Mr. Pippin!

When I got to the show around 4pm today, Sheryl Stalnaker was still working on her 2:30 demo:

and it looks like it's close to being finished.

Sabine Alvacade, one of the artists next door to me, is from Provence, so I spent the rest of the afternoon looking through one of her books on the area and daydreaming about going over to paint there someday. The feet for today are Sabine's:
french feet

No comments: