Sunday, June 5, 2016

Day 10 - Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition

Honorable Mention
Congratulations to Sharon Fowler for
"The Devil's in the Details"!

What a pleasant Sunday in the park - Lots of people like to stroll through after Sunday Church Services.  Mostly sunny turning overcast late afternoon with a lovely breeze - just the way we like it!

This was the last weekend that Charleston Style and Design Magazine was set up in Marion Square (under my EZ-up Tent) giving away free copies of the magazine.  Quentin Sinese, the magazine's publisher, borrows my EZ-up Tent each year to use and he was out of town today when Artist Daryl Knox (the unsung hero of the show - he helps everyone!) helped me take down the E-Z up (and it's not as easy as it sounds).

Quentin previously told me that in securing the tent, he had bent a few tent nails, but I was not prepared for this:

oh, well. I guess Quentin's gift is not securing tents.

Late Sunday Afternoon Storm Clouds Rolling In

We'll see what the weather brings tomorrow but all the artists are glad it didn't rain on Saturday and Sunday!

No comments: