Friday, June 10, 2016

Day 15 - Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition


Tomorrow is the last official day of the 2016 Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition.  Farmers Market is out in full force.  LOTS to see and do Saturday, 6/11, in Marion Square - Come and join us!

So today was hot and the games began early.
Bocce Ball

So in my spare time at Marion Square today,  I learned to Tweet:

"Ambiance I"
Oil and Cold Wax

"Come visit me in Marion Square Booth 74 great day to paint outside" + a few hashtags for Charleston, Contemporary Art, Piccolo Spoleto, etc.

I was really excited - after all, I've had the twitter account for a year but couldn't figure out how to use it.  I only had 5 followers, some of which were family.  Now I have 8...Then I figured I could use some practice, so I tweeted a picture of Daryl Knox in Marion Square painting plein air oils and added some hashtags. That went over well. I started getting all these emails and notifications that people "liked" my tweet about DARYL! This just doesn't strike me as right, so it's back to the "tweetie board" tomorrow...

We all rounded out Friday afternoon in Marion Square with hot dogs - the Great American Picnic Favorite - thanks to Artist James Pratt and his wife!
Hot dogs - all gone...




No comments: